Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week 2: Workout 3: Ouch

Well, I guess I can technically say I survived another workout, BUT I am HURTING. I waited until 1:15 p.m to run b/c of this and that getting in my way. It was humid and nasty outside. I have a ton of stuff to do so I didn't take the time to stretch as much as I should have. Ouch.

I know better. I know I need to stretch and probably take ibuprofen before every workout of any kind. My time was terrible too. It took me 39 minutes. Boo. That's including running for 4 straight minutes. You know, I really shouldn't call it running. Perhaps I should call it a galloping walk? :-) So sad, but too true.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tanya on Saturday. Now, I just need to meet Sarah in person and then I know all the regular SAHM Whatweate08 bloggers. :-)

Tanya--You are a knockout! My goodness. I'm EXTRA proud of you for working out b/c if I looked as good as you, my butt wouldn't be bouncing down the highway. LOL. Seriously, you look great. No matter how pretty you are, it's always good to be in shape. Kudos to you.

I have a good friend who is a marathon runner and she's drop-dead gorgeous too. She does it for the love of running and to stay healthy. I like running...but I wonder if I'd like it as much if I was as beautiful as her.... It's something to ponder.

Note to self: Don't eat unless you are hungry. Especially don't eat if you're depressed or anixous. It doesn't help anything, in fact, it only makes you feel worse. Buck up and say no to the damn carbs woman!

Ok, y'all have a nice week. Tomorrow we start week 3. I don't even know what that will include, but I'm scared. Ha!

No comments: