Friday, August 8, 2008

Week 2: Workout 2: Surviving Couch to 5 K

I survived! LOL. That's what I tell myself everytime I complete a workout. I ran/walked my typical 2-mile route out on the road near my house. I'm still TERRIBLY out of shape, but I'm getting better. My first workout on this program took me 45 minutes, but my workout today only took 34 minutes. :-) I know that shows how slow I am, but darn, I'm so happy to be getting better.

I had a serious case of the "I-don't-wannas" this morning. I didn't want to get out of bed and I certainly didn't want to run, but I'm so glad I did. It wouldn't have been possible if my mother wasn't here visiting. She watched Evan after I put him down for a nap, and then I was able to go for a walk/jog.

Happy trails everyone! Evan just woke up from his nap. :-)

No comments: