Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting it all Together

Ok, today is about making progress. I have to go to the bank and try and protect me and my family from identity theft, which I'm already thinking is going to be a tedious and unpleasant process. I have to call all the credit cards and put them on alert/hold/cancel; whatever they do in these sort of situations. I also have to pay my mortgage...with money that I don't really have b/c they're going to want to freeze everything. Yikes!!!

On a positive note, I did get my butt out of bed this morning and start the couch 2 5K program. I got up with Evan at 4:45 and when he went back to sleep around 5:45, I stayed up and made hamburger helper for Jarred's lunch, loaded and ran the dishwasher, and did other minor chores. At 6:45 my feet hit the pavement. Today's workout was walk to warm-up (5-8 minutes) then run 60 seconds/walk 90 seconds for 22 minutes, then walk again.

Gotta run. There's some strange man on a tractor who just went through my yard. I need to check things out.

No comments: