Thursday, July 10, 2008

Song: I had a bad day

That song is playing in my head: "I had a bad day." But, I can't remember how the rest of it goes. I've lost my normal optimism. I want to go to bed, pull the covers over my head and pretend the world does not exist. I want someone else to take care of my child, my house, my bills, my family, my laundry, everything. I want to wake up in the morning and be free of the guilt associated with making bad choices. Guilt is heavy. It'll break your spirit faster than anything else. I chose this house and now I feel bogged down by it. Why didn't I make a better decision?

My car will not be repaired until Tuesday (if then) and my mother is leaving for MO tomorrow morning so I will be without company, without a car, and without the ability to go anywhere. I cannot drive a stickshift in Tulsa traffic so I can't even drive Jarred's truck. Plus, his truck won't fit all 3 of us.

Jarred's stupid company overpaid him on his check and now they want to stop paying him at all until he makes back the money. They paid him $4100. They taxed us on a $4100 check. HELLO!! We NEVER make $4100 in a week, that is entirely out of our tax bracket. It's such a flippin' mess. Jarred and I disagree on how to handle the situation. He told me to make the decision and then tell him what to do. What if I make the wrong one?

I feel like crying. But, I'm too tired. I'm too tired of all of this. I feel like such a failure, even as a Christian. I know and trust God to take care of this situation so why am I so distraught?

I've got to keep pluggin' through. I can't give up. I've got to try and pay bills and stick to the budget. I've got to cook, clean, and take care of baby.

Well, dinner needs finished. TTYL

No comments: