Friday, July 11, 2008

Another day in life of...

I rented a car today. I couldn't stand to be without a car in case something to Evan. I currently have a canary yellow pt cruiser in my driveway. It may not be my style, but it drives fine, fits a stroller, and my insurance paid for it. Plus, it makes me smile. Canary yellow, who would have thought?

This is the only thing I got resolved today. I still have to handle the roof, the bills, remodel planning, talking to the real estate, cleaning, coooking, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I guess it will wait.

Jarred's sister called yesterday. Her family of 10 is coming to visit us on the 24-25 of this month. I'mexcited, but intimidated by their sheer number. I'm also always worried whether Jarred's family likes me or not.

Evan is crying. TTYL

No comments: